- This event has passed.
March 8 @ 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
This event is limited to parents of children that have been selected to represent the USA at CISV programs in 2020. Please complete this form before the meeting:
At this meeting your delegation will:
- Review the parent handbook
- Meet fellow delegation parents and mentor
- Discuss and fill out legal, health, travel information and individual information forms (as much as possible)
- Decide on a parent to buy airline tickets as stated in the travel coordinator job description
- Divvy up delegation parent jobs
- Discuss procedure for emergency money
- Exchange contact information and set calendar for future meetings
WHAT TO BRING
- Copy of your driver’s license
- Copy of your credit card
- Copy of your health insurance card
- Your child’s immunization record
- Your child’s passport and a copy of the information page from the passport
- A laptop, smart phone or tablet
- Your calendar so delegation meetings can be scheduled
- Form of payment for first installment of fees ($850 unless prior arrangements have been made with Chapter Treasurer)
WHAT NOT TO BRING
Any of your children, including your delegate
If neither parent can attend this orientation, please let us know right away so that we can schedule a make-up meeting with you.
For additional information, visit this page or e-mail us.
Look forward to seeing you then!
For access to other information, click here.