Since it is predicted to rain all day on Feb 13, we are postponing minicamp to April 17.
For Covid-19 safety, CISV would like to hold most of minicamp out of doors. It was predicted to rain all day on Feb 13, so out of an abundance of caution, we decided to postpone minicamp to April 17. It will be held at the same time and place.
If you cannot come to camp on April 17, we will send you the minicamp T-shirt ($15) and refund the balance of your minicamp fees. Contact Joanna Simpson if you are not available on April 17.
We are excited to see you on April 17!