CISV Jacksonville has spots for 4 youth, age 15, and an adult leader for this Step Up, an international leadership camp that will be held in Cortina, Italy and is planned by the youth participants.
Here’s a video that explains the Step Up program.
|HOW TO APPLY?|
- Complete the Youth Delegate Application Form
- Obtain 2 Youth Delegation Reference Form, need 2 references –
- one from a current or recent teacher and
- one from an adult that knows the youth on a personal level.
- Pay the $26 application fee with the link on the site or mail to our address
|HOW TO BE SELECTED AS A YOUTH DELEGATE?|
- Attend the Selection Event on Sunday, February 6 beginning at 2p. Register here.
- Parents of applicants will be required to attend a CISV orientation and to be interviewed by the selection committee. Sign up for a parent interview.
|WHAT DOES IT COST?|
More info on fees and scholarships here.